Yeah, I haven't played that many games this month, but it turns out according to the stable dan calculator for upper dan games, I am a stable 17th dan.


Researching a little bit, 17 is the highest number the calculator will give you, so it is not possible to know the "real" number, and also pointless as it is only a string of 11 games or so. Which means nothing. It is obviously variance coming from a low number of games; last month with 30 games, it was stable 12th dan. So, let us compromise and say I am probably around 14th dan or so?

Joking aside, I have been thinking if I can maintain good results of 30 games like these daily monthly, I might be able to do something with it. It could probably help for getting into houou in... a year or so. w

VARIANCE-SAMA, PLEASE PROTECT ME.

Comments (0)

Licencia de Creative Commons
Tonari no Riichi by xKime is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at facebook.com.