Just an update of things that happened around this week, or perhaps a while back too. First of all, 5th Dan Achievement.



No R2000 yet, but oh well.

I got yet another chankan at tenhou! More rare than a yakuman.



As far as Yakuman go, I got a kazoe at 特上 in tenhou.



And a riichi ippatsu tsumo hon-itsu san an kou toitoi haku sha... Suu An Kou at Janryuumon.



As far as FAILED yakuman go:

Failed daisangen (some jerkoff won)


Failed Suu An Kou (dealer ponned the dora and later hit me):


Failed Suu An Kou tanki (I reached with a san an kou, and later drew my fourth ankou. Turned a yakuman into a mangan. At least I won!)


And as far as failing go, I completely failed at picking the tanki of my double riichi, just because I wanted to obey theory.


At least, I got another double riichi at tenhou which I did win:


On other news, Janryuumon 2 is out and it's awesome. Nashi-nashi feels good, and they have 3p/Sanma now. I managed to get three kita on the first turn, lol:


Anyhow, the way points are tallied at Janryuumon is kind of BS. Dealer pays the same as no dealer in the case of tsumo. For example, a no-dealer haneman tsumo, dealer pays 6000 no dealer pays 6000. NOT cool. I wish they used Tenhou's way, but I can't complain.

Anyhow, I managed to complete a neat but simple hand yesterday while I was on great flow.



Gawd, I love this game, even though this game hates me most of the time.
Well, except when it give me riichi dora 5 for a change.



I won't get any more ura dora during the whole month after this, it seems.

Comments (2)

On November 22, 2010 at 6:45 AM , Anonymous said...

Is the Janryuumon update free or do you have to buy the disk?

 
On November 25, 2010 at 2:26 PM , Unknown said...

The janryuumon update is totally free. It's just an update. -Everyone- is playing on Janryuumon 2 with their original accounts. Just like when a RPG goes from Season 1 to Season 2. No need to worry.

The benefits of buying the Janryuumon 2 package are just marginal, and hold no relevance with mahjong. I mean, playing as a Cat and having a Kansai voice is nice, but it won't make draw your tenpai at will.

Try logging in; they are giving a few gifts because of the updates (table colours, tile colours, replay savers, and 3 extended times).

 
Licencia de Creative Commons
Tonari no Riichi by xKime is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at facebook.com.