Weird shit only happens to me during friendly matches. But still, a chankan is a weird sighting on itself. Now, with this, I only have left "san kan tsu" to have completed every non-yakuman yaku. But I hate to kan, so I don't see this happening for a whiiiiile.

Anyway, "pics or it didn't happen."








その嶺上を取る必要なし!聞こえなかったか?カンした瞬間、ロンと言ったはずだ!搶槓だ。そのカン、成立せず。

Of course, what is the need to stop a kan? Well, when I let others kan, the worst of things happen to me. Like a sanbaiman when I'm dealer:



But I get these things do happen... I did get a rinshankaihou on a furiten tanki once.






So I shouldn't complain.
Still, there are two things I fear... sha kan, and sha tanki. I would eliminate that troublesome wind tile if I could.

Comments (0)

Licencia de Creative Commons
Tonari no Riichi by xKime is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at facebook.com.