I made a new account at Janryuumon, because I wanted to see how fast I can top my older stats. Turns out, I got there very fast. These are my current stats:



41 matches. Style: Protection (Planning + Defense)
1st: 39% 2nd: 22% 3rd: 32% 4th: 07%

Update. I reached 6th kyu and the dragon room:



46 matches. Style: Planning (Dora Use + Open-Ended waits)
1st: 43% 2nd: 22% 3rd: 28% 4th: 07%
Average: 1.978位



HIGHLIGHTS

Just, some moments I thought were good to post in these Janryuumon grinding.

Good old yakuman tenpai:



Nice haneman. Thanks, dealer, for dealing in with the red 5s and for that kan that gave me uradora.



Where does this hand move to?


A rare yaku, just out of fun, san shoku dou kou.



Anyways, I wonder if I can keep this up once I enter the higher rate room. Abusing small fish is fun, but a head-to-head challenge is also welcome.

Comments (0)

Licencia de Creative Commons
Tonari no Riichi by xKime is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at facebook.com.